Vinyl Flooring Roll
Vinyl Flooring Rolls are popular used not only in commercial, factories and many other public places, but also in resiential. W hy vinyl flooring rolls are so br oadly used? 1. 1. Waterproof, 100% pure PVC layer guarantee performance of waterproof and slip resistance. 2. Fire resistance, pass...
Vinyl Flooring Rolls are popular used not only in commercial, factories and many other public places, but also in resiential.
Why vinyl flooring rolls are so broadly used?
1. Safe, healthy, harmless.
2. Eco-friendly, no pollution, recyclable, no benzene, ND formaldehyde, lower than the EO-class standards, fully meet European classification of environmental standards
3. Waterproof, 100% pure PVC layer guarantee performance of waterproof and slip resistance.
4. Fire resistance, pass the EN13501-1 standard and reaction to fire arrive cf1-s1 level
5. Excellent wearing resisted, pass the EN660 standard. Durability pass the EN433 standard.
6. Light weight, vinyl flooring rolls also caled light flooring. It is lighter than wooden, stone and ceramic flooring.
7. Anti-bacteria, which makes vinly flooring rolls is welcomed to used in hopital and child care center, etc.
8. Many colors could help you decorate your room with your imagination.
|Vinyl Flooring Roll|
0.40mm or as customer required
Comfort foamed backing
CE, ISO9001, ISO14001
Five Layer of Vinyl Flooring Roll
1). UV and PUR treatment: protect the products and make floor easy to clean and maintain.
2). PVC abrasion resistant layer: supply fireproof, wear-resisting, and durality.
3). Printed layer: different patterns and color
4). Fiber glass: keep dimensional stability
5). Foamy or closed layer: keep the elasticity and stability, absorb the sound and confortable feeling while walking on it.
Q: What else can we purchase from you ?
Q: Can you produce according to our design?
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
|Inspection Items||Standard Requirement||The Inspection Results|
|Product Structure||EN649||Hot Dip Fiber Glass Rolls|
|Wear-restain Layer Thickness||EN429||0.35/0.55MM|
|Special Surface Treatment||EN423||UV|
|The Weight Per Square Meter||EN430|
|Wear-resisting Level||EN660||Group T Level|
|Fireproof Performance||GB8624-2006||BFI-s1,tO Level|
|The Silence Performance||ISO140-8/ISO717-2LW||About 13dB|
|Antibacterial Properties||DIN EN ISO846-A/C||No Bacterial|
|Harmful Material Set Limit To||GB18586-2001||PASS|