Anti-static Floor Selection Method
1. Firstly, the total area (or the number of blocks) of anti-static floor required for the construction of the computer room and the number of various accessories (standard bracket ratio 1:3.5, standard beam ratio 1:5.2) must be accurately calculated. Quantity, so as not to cause waste or shortage.
2. Fully understand the variety and quality of anti-static flooring produced by manufacturers, as well as various technical performance indicators.
The technical performance of anti-static flooring mainly refers to its mechanical and electrical properties. The mechanical properties mainly consider its bearing capacity and wear resistance.
3. The load of the anti-static floor should be determined based on the weight of the heaviest equipment in all equipment in the equipment room. This can prevent some equipment from being overweight and causing permanent deformation or damage to the floor.
4. The anti-static floor is subject to small changes due to the influence of external environmental conditions. That is to say, the external environment temperature is too high or too low, and the anti-static floor expands and expands, and cannot be removed and replaced; when the temperature is low, the anti-static floor shrinks and produces a loose feeling. The amount of shrinkage of the anti-static floor affected by the environment should be less than 0.5mm, and the deflection of the board surface should be less than 0.25mm.
5. The surface of the anti-static floor should be non-reflective, non-slip, corrosion-resistant, dust-free, dust-free, and easy to clean.
Previous: No Information